Sunday, February 26, 2012

Spotlight on Exec



Name: Olivia Ulett

Exec Position: VP Membership

What your position does: My position is in charge of member retention and happiness, as well as member recruitment! I plan Sisterhood Events and different activities to promote chapter unity and fun!

Hometown: St. Louis, MO

Major/Minor: Movement Science Major, Biology Minor

Career Goal: I hope to be a Physician Assistant 

Clubs/Activities: John V. Roach Honors College, Order of Omega, Alpha Lambda Delta

Fun Fact: Although I have blonde hair and blue eyes, I'm 25% Lebanese and 25% Italian!

Why you love Pi Phi: I love Pi Phi because I have found my best friends in college in this sorority! Also, it has blessed me with amazing leadership opportunities and a place where I've felt comfortable being so far from home!