Friday, February 17, 2012

Spotlight on Exec



Name: Windsor Zweifel 

Exec Position: VP Fraternity Development 

What your position does: I work with all things pertaining to ritual, traditions, and ceremonies of Pi Beta Phi. I also manage and update the chapter's Archives. Lastly, I educate the chapter about the meaning behind all our ritual, symbols, and songs. This is a really special opportunity for me to give back to Pi Beta Phi as an organization. I find it so gratifying and inspiring to instill in the chapter the beliefs and dreams of our founders, with the hopes that each member will be inspired and realize their own individual ability to conquer their dreams. 

Hometown: sunny Scottsdale, Arizona

Major/minor: BSN-Nursing major

Career Goal: I want to become a specialized nurse and work in one of the country's top neonatal intensive care units (NICU'S). I would also like to become a traveling nurse.

Clubs/Activities: I love to draw and paint, listen to music, and hang out with all my family and friends. 

Fun Fact: My favorite color is yellow!

Why you love Pi Phi: I love Pi Beta Phi because of all the opportunities and gifts it has presented to me. Pi Phi has given me some of my most cherished moments, memories, and friendships while i have attended TCU. Without Pi Beta Phi i wouldn't have met some of my closets pals, had quite as much fun, or be the person I am today. Most importantly, I love Pi Beta Phi because this organization has not only guided me to becoming a woman of integrity, honor, and character, but it has also inspired me to always believe in myself. It's truly amazing to think nearly a century and a half ago twelve young women dared to dream, and having done so, gave life to Pi Beta Phi, and it is this extension of their dream that has united not only my chapter but all the other chapters around the country too.

No comments:

Post a Comment